This fall, I updated and created new Beginning Reader booklists. Some were topics that we’ve had before (Phonics, Animals) and others were entirely new topics (Diversity, Classics). I created the booklist using Publisher and a template that I’m very familiar with since I also use it for my programming handouts. So far, they’ve been well received by the patrons! I thought it would be a good idea to list out the books that I chose for each topic.
Beginning reader books all about friendship.
- Fly Guy by Tedd Arnold
- Cork & Fuzz by Dori Chaconas
- Iris & Walter by Elissa Guest
- Frog & Toad by Arnold Lobel
- George & Martha by James Marshall
- Henry & Mudge by Cynthia Rylant
- Brownie & Pearl by Cynthia Rylant
- Cowgirl Kate & Cocoa by Erica Silverman
- Elephant & Piggie by Mo Willems